- Full-time Alternative Education teacher and part-time ROP Teacher.
- Instruction is thematic, cross-curricular, hands-on, and relevant.
- Instruction creates coherence and unity of purpose.
- Qualified students participate in job-related opportunities both on and off campus.
- Additional electives, such as fine arts, digital production, and coding are available.
- Concurrent enrollment at Cabrillo College is encouraged.
In Alternative Education, we become more…
Literate – Knowledgable, life-long learners.
Ethical – Kind to ourselves, others, and the world.
Empowered – Prepared to create our futures.
Sequoia High School
Phone: (831) 466-5680
Address: 229 Green Valley Road, Freedom, CA 95019
Grades: High School
Also visit the Alternative Education Programs Career Center.