A Driven Life
Auto Shop Teacher Retires After 47-year Career When Bill Sunderland started teaching in 1970, he planned on doing it forRead more.
Together for Kindergarten
Movement is one of the most powerful and natural forms of discovery, learning and self-expression. Telling an audience of 150Read more.
Student Authors’ Fair
Each spring brings with it longer days, wildflowers, and the annual Student Authors’ Fair. This traditional event, organized by theRead more.
An Introduction to the CREEC Network: An Environmental Resource for Educators
Science is central to how we understand and make sense of the world around us. Could it be that theRead more.
ROP Success Stories – Part II
Watsonville High School ROP Video Production Class Contributes to an Exciting Community Project Dale Poor’s Video Production students at WatsonvilleRead more.
Santa Cruz ROP Biology Students Investigate Fish Fraud
By Jessica A. York, Santa Cruz Sentinel POSTED: 05/15/17, 5:35 PM PDT UC Santa Cruz Ph.D. student Hayley Nuetzel, left,Read more.
Other Items of Interest
- Objections to Disclosure of Student RecordsThe California Department of Education requests that we post a link for your information…
- Approved Local Control Accountability Plans (LCAP)
Links to the approved Local Control Accountability Plans (LCAP) in Santa Cruz County…
- SCCOE NewsletterAre you signed up to receive the SCCOE’s newsletter? Find out what’s been happening with our programs, and see the latest edition here…
- Williams CaseLatest information on the landmark Superior Court case to provide all students equal access to instructional materials, safe schools, and quality teachers…
- Resources for Undocumented Students
The California Equity Leadership Alliance (CELA), is an action-oriented group committed to the educational success of all California students.
- Community Partners
We are grateful to the following businesses, non-profits, and community organizations for their ongoing and continued support of the youth in Santa Cruz County!
- Student Resources
The Santa Cruz County Office of Education and Cabrillo College recognize the importance of approaching the whole child in education.
- New CA Dashboard
See how districts and schools are performing on test scores, graduation rates and other measures of student success.